Bucket traps are specially designed and created for trapping Red Palm weevil and Rhinoceros Beetle. The trap has to be installed around the coconut tree about five feet from ground surface level and has to be fixed by pouring water along with coconut bark particle. The trap must be serviced at least once in two weeks to remove the dead beetles.
- Height: 190 mm
- Top width: 190 mm
- Bottom width: 180 mm
- Hole size: 35 mm (For entry of insect)
- Bucket trap is a proven method to trap and kill the beetles.
- It is a specially designed bucket trap for easily trap the insect.
- The lure is placed inside a lure holder attached to the lid of the bucket.
- The bucket has five circular holes cut to size about 35mm for the entry of insects.
- The bucket trap can be use multi years.
- Helps in reducing the damage to the crop and fruits.
- Easy to monitor the trapped RB & RPW flies.
- Easy install.
- Wind and waterproof.
- Field life of trap is very long as compared to other commercial trap.
Per acre use:
- Per acre 2 to 3 Bucket trap required.
Product Additional Information: