Mid late maturing, tall and high yielding mustard hybrid suitable for medium to light soils. Dark brown bold grains with 40 – 41% oil content.
- Plant Height: 170-200 cm
- Crop Duration: 125 – 130 days
- Grain Size: Bold (5.1- 5.3 gm test weight)
- Oil Content: 40-41%
- Resistant to white rust and stem rot; and tolerant to aphids
- Sowing season: October
- Sowing method: Drilling/Broadcasting
- Sowing Spacing: R x R: 30-45 cm; P x P: 10-15 cm
Suitable Geographies: Rajasthan, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh
Product Additional Information:
Country of Origin: India
Producer: Girnar Seeds
Expiry: 9 Months from date of testing
Disclaimer: The information offered here is for reference only and depends exclusively on soil type, climatic conditions and crop management practices. Always refer to product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
No none asked to seller yet