Signum is a combination of Boscalid and F500, it is the leading fungicide used in specialty crops for the control of a wide spectrum of diseases as well as for enhanced plant/fruit health. It is recommended to use in Apple, Grapes, Tomato, Chili and Onion.
Technical Name: Boscalid 25.2% + Pyraclostrobin 12.8% WG
Mode of Action: Systemic fungicide.
Recommendation: Signum is a combination of the active ingredients, Pyraclostrobin and boscalid to provide disease control in a variety of crops, giving better fruit firmness and uniform fruit development.
Crops, Targeted Diseases and Dosage:
- Apple: Powdery Mildew - 300 gm/acre
- Grapes: Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew - 200 to 240g/acre
- Chilli: Powdery Mildew 240 gm/acre
- Onion: Purple Blotch, Stemphylum Blight - 200 gm/acre
- Tomato: Early Blight - 200 gm/acre
Product Additional Information:
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: BASF India Ltd
Expiry: 2 Year from date of manufacturing
Maximum Retail Price (MRP):
- 240 gm: ₹1692
No none asked to seller yet