Intermediate tolerance to DM and PM. Dark Green shiny attractive fruits. Uniform Fruit shape. Dense prickles.
- Vigorous plant, green foliage with more branching, good fruit setting.
- Fruit length: 30 - 32cm,
- Fruit girth: 4 - 5 cm, Uniform shape
- Fruit weight: 125 - 140 gm (depending on cultural practices).
Adoption: Widely adapted
Maturity: 55 - 60 days after planting
- Seed rate: 600 - 700 gm/acre
- Spacing: Row to Row and Plant to Plant: 120 x 60 cm
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions:
- Summer: GJ, RJ, KA, AP, TS, TN, WB, BR, OD, UP, JH, AS, SK, TP, ML, MN, MZ, PB, HR, HP, JK, UT, MP, CG, MH
- Kharif: GJ, RJ, KA, AP, TS, TN, WB, BR, OD, UP, JH, AS, SK, TR, ML, MN, MZ, PB, HR, HP, JK, UT, MP, CG, MH
- Rabi: RJ, KA, AP, TS, TN, WB, BR, OD, UP, JH, SK, AS, TP, ML, MN, MZ, PB, HR, MP, CG, MH
Product Additional Information:
Country of Origin: India
Producer: Syngenta India Ltd
Expiry: 9 Months from date of testing
Maximum Retail Price (MRP):
- 50 gm: ₹830
- 50 gm x 2: ₹160
- 50 gm x 5: ₹4150
Disclaimer: The information offered here is for reference only and depends exclusively on soil type, climatic conditions and crop management practices. Always refer to product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
No none asked to seller yet