Sixer is a scientific combination of Mancozeb 63%Wp which is a contact fungicide of the dithiocarbamate group and Carbendazim 12%Wp which is a systemic fungicide of Benzimidazole carbamate group. Its Multisite protective & curative action inhibits spore germination and ensures double protection from inside & from outside.
Technical Name: Carbendazim 12% + Mancozeb 63% WP
Mode of Action: Systemic and contact fungicide
Mancozeb 63% WP is a contact fungicide and Carbendazim 12% WP is a systemic fungicide
Recommendations: Effectively controls the fungal diseases by its systemic and contact action. It helps in increasing the production of field crops and vegetables. Suitable fungicide for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and compatible with commonly used insecticides and fungicides.
- Paddy: Blast
- Groundnut: For Seed Treated Groundnut- Tilkka, Leaf Spot, Collar Rot, Dry Root Rot
- Potato: Late Blight. Early Blight, Black Scurf
- Grapes: Powdery And Downy Mildew, Anthracnose
- Mango: Anthranose, Powdery Mildew
- Tea: Blister Blight, Grey Blight, Red Rot, Die Back, Black Rot
- Groundnut: In Foliar Spray Groundnut – Leaf Spot And Blast
Dosage: 300 gm/acre
|GST (IGST / CGST+SGST)||GST 18%|
|Delivery Time||Ready to ship in 1-2 Business Days|
No reviews found!