Media (Imidacloprid 17.8% SL) is a systemic insecticides of Neonicotinide group which control the sucking insects and termites very effectively. It is an antagonist by binding to postsynaptic nicotinic receptors in the insect central nervous system.
Technical Name: Imidacloprid 17.8% SL
Mode of Action: Systemic insecticide with translaminar activity and with contact and stomach action.
Recommendations: Used to control sucking insects and termites effectively.
Targeted Pests and Dosage:
- Cotton: Aphids, Whitefly, Thrips, Jassids - 60-90 ml/acre
- Sugarcane: Termite - 1.5-2 ml/lit. of water. Spray the solution on setts kept in seed furrow and cover with soil.
- Paddy: Green Plant Hopper, Brown Plant Hopper, White Backed Plant Hopper - 90-120 ml/acre
- Chilli: Aphis, Whitefly, Thrips - 100 ml/acre
- Okra: Thrips, Aphids, Whitefly - 100 ml/acre
- Mango: Hopper - 2-4 ml/10 lit of water
- Tea: Mosquito Bug (Helipeltis) - 2.5 ml /lit of water
- Tomato: Thrips, Aphids, Whitefly 100 ml/acre
- Brinjal: Thrips, Aphids, Whitefly 100 ml/acre
|GST (IGST / CGST+SGST)||GST 18%|
|Delivery Time||Ready to ship in 1-2 Business Days|
No reviews found!