Whip Super contains Fenoxaprop-p-ethyl as active ingredient which is a selective herbicide having action against Echinochloa sp. and other grassy weeds in soybean, rice, cotton, blackgram and onion. It is a post-emergent herbicide having action on broad spectrum of grasses.
Technical Name: Fenoxaprop-p-ethyl 9 EC (9.3% w/w)
Mode of Action: Post emergent selective herbicide.
Recommendation: Used to control of Echinochloa sp. and other grassy weeds in soybean, rice, cotton, blackgram and onion.
Time of Application:
- Soybean: Whip Super is to be applied at 15–20 days after sowing when weeds are at 3-4 leaf stage.
- Rice: Apply 20-25 days after transplanting when weeds are in 4-5 leaf stage.
- Cotton: Apply 20-25 days after sowing.
- Blackgram: Apply 15-20 days of sowing when weeds are at 3-4 leaf stage.
- Onion : Apply when weeds are in 3-4 leaf stage.
Dosage: Soybean: 444 ml/acre; Rice: 250 ml/acre; Blackgram: 250 ml/acre; Cotton: 300ml/acre; onion and groundnut: 350ml/acre
|GST (IGST / CGST+SGST)||GST 18%|
|Delivery Time||Ready to ship in 1-2 Business Days|
No reviews found!