Sencor 70 WP is a selective herbicide which effectively controls weeds in wheat, potato, soybean, tomato and sugarcane. It is a pre-emergent herbicide and can also be applied as early post. It has broad spectrum control of both grasses and broad leaf weeds.
Technical Name: Metribuzin 70 WP (70% w/w)
Mode of Action: Pre emergent, selective and systemic herbicide.
Recommendations: Used to control grasses and broad leaf weeds in wheat, potato, soybean, tomato and sugarcane. It effectively controls Phalaris minor, which has developed resistance to most of the herbicides in addition to many other grasses and broad leaf weeds.
- Sugarcane: Cyperus rotundus, Cynoadon dactylon, Asfodelus fistulosis, Chenopodium album, Convolvulus arvensis, Portulaca oleracea, Anagalis arvensis, Cichorium intybus, E.colonum, Dactyloctenium aegyptium, Partheium hysterophorus, Commelina spp.
- Potato: Chenopodium album, Trianthema monogyna, Parthenium hysterophorus after planting. Fumaria parviflora, Melilotus spp., Phalaris minor
- Tomato: Trianthema portulacastrum, Dactyloctonium aegyptium, Amaranthus viridis, Gynandropsis pentaphylla, Portulaca oleracea, Digera arvensis Euphorbia frustratea, Echinochloa colonum, Ageratus conyzoides, Eleusine indica, Setaria glauca, Commelina benghalensis
- Wheat: Phalaris minor, Chenopodium album, Melilotus spp.
- Soyabean: Digitaria spp., Cyperus esculentus, Cyperus campestris, Borreria spp., Eragrostis spp.
Dosage: Soybean: 200-300 gm/acre; Wheat: Medium soil 100 gm/acre, Heavy soil 120 gm/acre
|GST (IGST / CGST+SGST)||GST 18%|
|Delivery Time||Ready to ship in 1-2 Business Days|
No reviews found!