Opera is a combination product of Pyraclostrobin and Epoxiconazole which offers a broad spectrum of disease control on wide range of crops. Improves the quality and yield of crop with its superior disease control and with its advanced plant health benefits.
Technical Name: Pyraclostrobin 13.3% + Epoxiconazole 5% SE
Mode of Action: Unique mode of action It blocks the energy supply of the fungus & stop the development of cell membrane, ensuring a longer protection duration.Increase in leaf index area and retention of leaves.
- AgCelence® benefits improve the quality of produce and yield of your crop.
- A winning combination of 2 novel chemistries offers a broad spectrum of disease control.
- AgCelence® properties from Opera® promote chlorophyll production and assist crops to withstand challenging climatic conditions.
- It has translaminar properties and is able to prevent spreading of disease, hence it not only controls disease and is also able to prevent onset of disease.
Recommendation: Used to control diseases on wide range of crops.
Crops and Trageted Diseases:
- Groundnut: Tikka
- Soybean: Cercospora leaf spot
- Wheat: Yellow rust
- Cumin: Alternaria blight
- Maize:Leaf blight
- Banana: Sigatoka leaf spot
Dosage: 300 ml/acre with 200 lit. of water
|GST (IGST / CGST+SGST)||GST 18%|
|Delivery Time||Ready to ship in 1-2 Business Days|
No reviews found!