Agadi SC is broad spectrum insecticide, toxic by contact and ingestion.
Agadi SC is also very effective for insects resistant or tolerant to pyrethroid, cyclodiene, organophosphorous and / or carbamate insecticide.
Technical Name: Fipronil 5% SC
Mode of Action: Contact and stomach insecticide..
Recommendation: Used to control lepidopteran pests in major crops. The advanced molecule of Agadi SC controls pests that are resistant to commercial insecticides.
Crop, Targeted pests and Dosage:
- Rice: Green Leaf Hopper, Gall midge Whorl Maggot, Stem Borer, Leaf Folder, Brown Plant Hopper, White Backed Plant Hopper - 400 - 600 ml/acre
- Cabbage: Diamond-back Moth - 320 - 400 ml/acre
- Chilli: Thrips, Aphids, and Fruit Borer 320 - 400 ml/acre
- Sugarcane: Early Shoot Borer and Root Borer - 600 - 800ml/acre
- Cotton: Aphid, Jassid, Thrips, White Fly - 600 - 800ml/acre, Boll Worms - 800ml/acre
|GST (IGST / CGST+SGST)||GST 18%|
|Delivery Time||Ready to ship in 1-2 Business Days|
No reviews found!