Maxima belongs to second generation Neonicotinoid insecticide for controlling different sucking insects in large number of crops. It Protects the complete plant by systemic and translaminar action.
Technical Name: Thiamethoxam 25% WG
Mode of Action: Systemic insecticide.
Recommendation: Broad spectrum insecticide effectively controls wide range of sucking pest i.e., Aphids, Whitefly, Thrips and Tea Mosquito Bug etc., on a wide range of crops like Cotton, Rice, Brinjal, Okra etc.
Crop, Trageted Pest and Dosage:
- Rice (Nursery): Yellow Stem borer, Gall midge, Leaf Folder, Brown Plant Hopper, White backed plant hopper, Green leaf hopper, Thrips - 100 ml/ha
- Cotton: Whitefly - 200 ml/ha; Jassids, Aphids, Thrips - 100ml/ha
- Okra: Jassid, Aphid, Whitefly - 100 ml/ha
- Mango: Hoppers 100 ml/ha
- Wheat: Aphids 50 ml/ha
- Mustard: Aphids 50-100 ml/ha
- Tomato: Whitefly 200 ml/ha
- Brinjal: Whitefly, Jassids - 200 ml/ha
- Tea: Mosquito bug - 100 ml/ha
- Potato: Aphids - Foliar 100 ml/ha; Soil Drench - 200 ml/ha
|GST (IGST / CGST+SGST)||GST 18%|
|Delivery Time||Ready to ship in 1-2 Business Days|
No reviews found!